Contracts: development, analysis, transaction support, consulting.
Our services include:
- – Verbal or written legal advice on contracts.
- – Legal examination of contracts or other documents and the drafting of additional agreements or a written record of discrepancies within them.
- – Examination of contracts, with a written report provided.
- – Drafting of contracts.
- – Contract negotiation and transaction support.
What types of contracts and agreements do we work on?
In addition to international business contracts, you can request drafting and analysis of a contract of any type, length, or complexity related to your company’s current business activities or practices, intellectual property, or strategic business development:
- – lease agreements;
- – sales contracts;
- – service contracts;
- – supply contracts (of products/services);
- – insurance contracts;
- – construction contracts;
- – collective agreements;
- – loan agreements;
- – international business agreements;
- – employment contracts or employee/employer contracts;
- – business agreements of any kind.
You will be working with the best contract lawyers that can be provided. Our selection and training processes are part of a long established, well-structured system. The competence and personal qualities of each of our lawyers meet the highest standards of this established criteria.
Our long list of satisfied clients includes a wide range of companies operating in various business fields, as well as branches and representative offices of foreign companies, who have employed our services and can testify to the efficacy of our results.
We consider the superior quality of our services to be our greatest achievement. We can guarantee speedy resolution of all your legal problems on the terms that are most acceptable and profitable to you, and this is what matters most to us.