Thematic audit is an independent audit of specific segments of bookkeeping and/or tax accounting. It may include verification of individual operations, report confirmations, individual tax compliancy inspections, etc.
Thematic audit is necessary:
- ○ When initiated by the management or owners to make sure that specific segments of bookkeeping and tax compliancy are maintained properly.
○ In preparation for counter inspections by authorities.
○ When creating reconciliation acts or solving disputes between counterparties.
○ When preparing claim applications for legal action.
○ At the request of a supervisory authority, investor, or bank as part of a loan approval process.
Thematic audit is divided into the following accounting area segments:
- • Authorized capital audit.
• VAT audit.
• Income tax audit.
• Fixed assets and depreciation audit.
• Accounts receivable and payable audit.
• Audit of settlements with accountable persons.
• Payroll audit.
• Teller transactions audit.
• Inventory and low-value assets audit.
• Currency transactions audit.
• Securities audit.
• Manufacturing and product audit.
• Financial statements audit.
When a thematic audit is completed, a report is produced which describes problems and violations of procedures, and presents recommendations for remedial actions.
We guarantee full confidentiality of all information obtained in the course of an audit.
For audit service cost calculation and for more information, please co