Comprehensive audit is an examination of all areas of accounting and tax records, a full and complete investigation of a company's financial and economic activities. Comprehensive audit is a means of identifying and correcting accounting and reporting errors.
The Golden Share company has extensive
experience in comprehensive auditing
Our comprehensive audit consists of several stages:
- ○ Developing the audit's purposes and objectives.
○ Examining the company's overall activities.
○ Studying and evaluation of accounting systems.
○ Evaluating all accounting areas.
○ Evaluating tax accounting.
○ Evaluating financial statements.
○ Preparing a report and providing an audit opinion with advisory and recommendations on corrective strategies for detected errors.
○ Discussing the company's bookkeeping and tax accounting situation with company management.
Comprehensive audit provides a general idea of the company's accounting situation, identifies mistakes and at-risk areas, and presents recommendations for remedial action.
Why comprehensive audit?
- ○ To evaluate your company's financial risks and general financial situation.
○ To ensure that your new chief accountant has a “clean slate” start with you.
○ To have all financial records in order for your company's new owners or senior executives.
○ To prepare for buying or selling your business or parts thereof.
○ To comply with investors' requests.
○ To prepare for official state auditing.
For more information on our auditing services and costs contact our specialists at +38 044-237-72-76 or fill out the form below.
We will answer all your questions, please submit your application