Services for foreigners: work permits, residence permits, Taxpayer Identification Number, consultations.
Foreign citizens (non-residents) and stateless persons wishing to find employment or to conduct business in Ukraine are required to obtain additional permits: work permit, residence permit, and tax payer code or identification number (TIN).
Otherwise, foreigners, stateless persons and their employers can incur administrative penalties, notices or fines, or have their stay in Ukraine cut short.
Our services include:
- – Obtaining TIN (taxpayer identification number).
- – Obtaining a work permit.
- – Obtaining a temporary residence permit.
- – Advising on taxation and accounting.
- – Advising on starting a business.
- – Explanation about the legislation of Ukraine.
- – Registration of companies, organizations, and branches.
- – Legal and accounting services.
The Golden Share Consulting Group employees provide foreign citizens with legal advice and support on real estate transactions in Ukraine. The sale, lease or purchase of real estate property are complex processes. These types of transaction require signing a number of legal documents and following certain legal procedures. These procedures can be confusing for foreign nationals and require an understanding of both Ukrainian legislation and a knowledge of the unwritten rules of conduct within the world of Ukrainian business & trade.
We can assist you with:
- – Legal analysis of all legal documents in order to identify any discrepancies or possible risks.
- – Checking & confirming the property’s ownership and status in the relevant registries.
- – Full transaction legal support.
- – Registration at the State Registry of Real Estate Property.
- – Representation of your interests in court or before regulatory bodies.
We can assist you with:We can relieve you of the need to deal with state authorities or the other parties of the transaction. We will help you avoid all possible risks of fraud or misconduct charges.
To learn more about our services, give us a call at +380 44 237 7276
Or request a quote.